Wellesley, MA, United States
Jun 22, 2022
The ACD of Copy, Aetna Digital Experience is responsible for helping lead digital advertising and marketing communications and strategy created by the internal agency at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. The ACD possesses the unique ability to be heavily involved in the work while still providing direction and guidance to the creative team.
The ACD of Copy should also be a strong strategic thinker and experienced at influencing senior level colleagues and fellow creative team members. They should enjoy mentoring younger creative team members. Deep digital experience and retail or Health Care advertising chops would be a plus.
To be successful in this role the candidate should have a portfolio filled with innovative, digital campaigns with examples of both brand-building and engagement-driving work. There should be some examples of building a campaign from the ground up – from strategic planning through final execution.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to: % Time
1. Create or inspire innovative, effective digital web communications that tie into the larger brand strategy - 40%
2. Work with Creative Directors, Account Service and Planners to lead communications for specific areas of the business - 25%
3. Mentor younger creative team members - 15%
4. Help develop a culture of creativity, innovation and passion for great, effective creative work - 10%
5. Drive the development of new capabilities - 10%
• 5 years of relevant work experience in ACD role or similar
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Knowledge of working for a large, complex client organization
• Skill in health care, retail and ecommerce communications
• Ability to work expertly in all major social media platforms
• Proficient with the Adobe CS family of programs
• Proficient with digital handoff and working in agile/scrum teams.
*Knowledge of working on integrated campaigns for national brands
• Skill in strategic thinking, big idea generation and editorial content
• Ability to create themselves as well as identify and develop award-winning communications in all channels
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
*Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (HS Diploma 4 years of experience) Required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.